Are you excited about making an impact in the security community? Do you have a deep understanding of the security needs of modern software development teams? Would you like to help us secure the software that runs the world?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will own all go-to-market activities for our core technology, Semmle QL. In this role you’ll not only drive adoption of QL, you will establish Semmle as a thought leader in product security while building a new category for variant analysis.
In this role, you'll work closely with product management, customer success, and our field sales teams worldwide.
- Design and execute go-to-market campaigns to drive awareness of Semmle as a thought leader and increase adoption of QL within the product security community
- Develop messaging and positioning for Semmle QL targeting technical personas, including developers, security researchers, technical executives; provide customer feedback to drive product strategy
- Create effective marketing content including blog posts, landing pages, case studies, videos, presentations, and sales collateral in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
- Work closely with our online marketing team to measure our impact to the sales & marketing funnel (web traffic, MQL, SQLs, etc.) and implement improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Engage with customers regularly to understand the core use cases, relay insights back to product management, and showcase our customers’ achievements to the security community
- Ensure our growing sales team is equipped enablement content and playbooks to execute our GTM strategy
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter ready to do the work and eager to build a team to scale your effectiveness.
- 5-7 years professional experience
- 3-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working sales and channel closely with product management and/or engineering
- Previous experience as a developer and/or in developer marketing; deep understanding of the developer community and the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to secure products, including application security, static analysis, code review, CI/CD, and DevSecOps
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Experience with ABM tools and technologies including marketing automation; preferably HubSpot
Semmle is the leading innovator in the field of software engineering analytics. Some of the most highly regarded software development organizations in the world use Semmle to develop better software faster (Google, Microsoft, NASA ...). Seamlessly integrated into the developer workflow, LGTM provides feedback and recommendations right where you need it.
We offer intellectually stimulating work, competitive salaries, and a relaxed work environment.
How do you apply?
Semmle aims to hire outstanding people who have a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures. We actively support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status or disability status.
Please send your CV, and a short motivation to Ken Olofsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage applicants to let us know of any accessibility requirements, so that we may provide the best possible support during the application process and your time at Semmle.
We do not accept unsolicited agency applications.