Do you enjoy seeking problems, so you can find solutions? Do the toughest problems fascinate you, keep you up at night? What if you were presented the opportunity to find and help the world’s biggest companies solve one of the most difficult challenges they face today? “Software is eating the world!”, join us to help organisations prepare for the Software revolution.
Role activities and responsibilities
- Use the company database data to call and email customers or prospective customers developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain professional politeness, courtesy and efficiency at all times
- Present the company, products and team positively
- Identify and prospect outbound leads from target accounts/verticals
- Qualify inbound sales leads from database according to defined target application criteria through phone calls and web demonstrations
- Locate and update any missing contact data such as telephone numbers or email addresses
- Work with the Field Sales Team to support them in achieving their objectives
- Book visit appointments for Field Sales Team (where directed)
- Maintain accurate database information on all prospective clients and uninterested parties
- Follow up on Marketing campaigns as directed
- The role will be home or Oxford office based
Required skills and experience
- Excellent lead qualification skills
- Fluent in English, other languages advantageous
- Willingness and tenacity to perform outbound prospecting
- 1-2 years experience in the following; Cyber security sales, or Software sales
- Experience working with C-suite for prospects
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently
- Be detail and results driven
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a high tech company, ideally cyber security
We will consider applicants with any of the following qualifications
- Specific relevant experience
Semmle is the leading innovator in the field of software engineering analytics. Some of the most highly regarded software development organizations in the world use Semmle to develop better software faster. Built on groundbreaking compiler and data analysis research, Semmle enables developers, team leads, managers, and C-level executives to gain actionable insights from the code created in their organization. These insights help them retain and develop talent better, control software costs, and deliver new functionality sooner. Semmle is privately held and backed by top-tier investors including Accel Partners.
We offer intellectually stimulating work, competitive salaries, and a relaxed work environment.
Semmle aims to hire outstanding people who have a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures. We actively support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited agency applications.