Semmle has grown from a small spinout from the University of Oxford into an international company, backed by a top-tier venture capital firm.
If you share our passion for software development, we’d like to talk to you. Don’t worry too much about experience — we believe raw talent matters most. Working for Semmle means:
- Cool stuff to work on – compilers, Datalog query optimizers, tools, and such
- Relaxed and quiet working environment
- Freedom to explore a task and implement the best solution without interference
- Genuinely new ideas: not just variations on existing themes
- Everyone counts: your work is important and you’re not just another cog in the machine
- Fluid company structure: you can experiment and move into new areas
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
We’re currently looking for people for the following roles:
- Administration assistant
- Data scientist
- HR administrator
- Machine learning engineer
- Software engineer — analysis technology
- Software engineer — C/C++ analysis
- Software engineer — C# analysis
- Software engineer — Java analysis
- Software engineer — open analysis
- Software engineer — Python analysis
- Software engineer — robust distributed systems
- Software engineer with web expertise
If you don't feel like you're the perfect fit for any of our current job listings take a look at our Research engineer job profile — we are always interested to speak with talented, skilled and creative engineers who can develop the best solutions to interesting problems. Reach out to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation and your resume.
We do not respond to any agency applications, phone calls or emails.